Wednesday 16 December 2009


I've just looked at the clock and it's nearly 1am. I made the usual mistake of popping in the office on the way to bed at 11.00pm and now I've ended up retouching the final few pictures of Zoe from our shoot last week.

I spent the day today in the studio photographing some more products with the help of Kirsty my No 1 assistant, right hand lady and general all round good egg!.

We did have a slow start to the day as we had to pop out and buy another heather for the studio as global warming hasn't penetrated the confines of my studio and it was bloody freezing. Then we had some late breakfast in Dad's cafe at MK TWO Business Centre where my studio is located. When we did get going we got loads done and took some really cool product shots on white and black backgrounds.

Tomorrow (well today now I guess!) I'm post processing all the product shots which will take a good few hours.

It was a good day for new work today with a new commission to photograph the Apollo Theatre in London and also I took a studio booking for a couple who are coming in after Christmas for some portraits.

I've attached another shot of Zoe from last week - one that I've just post processed.

No comments: