Monday 21 December 2009



I'm sitting in my studio typing this entry with every modelling light, Tungsten light and electric fan I own turned on as it's bloody freezing!. I have a new model coming in later today (hence the global warming enhancing power consumption) for her first portfolio shoot and I'm looking forward to it as usual. Her name is Amy and she's blonde and very pretty so I've got high hopes for the pictures.




I ventured up to the City Centre this morning (Central Milton Keynes) and it was packed..I guessed it would be but had vague hopes that a Monday would be quieter. It wasn't. I'm very glad to be back at work and would rather be here in my studio than anywhere near shops and Christmas shoppers bless them.




Tomorrow's job at Aston University has been postponed until 7th Jan because the furniture hasn't been delivered on time which is a shame but I'd rather find out now then when I arrive on site. That means I can do some admin in the morning and make some Christmas calls to my customers in the afternoon.




The product photography I did of the new LED street light went down very well with my client which is great news. Their lorry has just collected the sample from my studio which has saved me from trying to squeeze into my car!. Street lights never look very big when you see them on top of a pole somewhere but trust me when you meet one face to face at ground level they're huge!.

I'm now back home in the office and the shoot with Amy went very well. We tried lots of lighting effects and Amy had three outfit changes which was great. I thought she was pretty and would look good on camera and now I know she does!. I've attached one of tonight's pictures to this blog entry.





No comments: