Thursday 17 December 2009


What an interesting day it turned out to be today. Firstly I had a meeting with Tesco TV about creating a video advert to be played on the big TV screens in Tesco Kingston promoting the studio. I'm not sure it's worth the money they're asking but I'll think it over tonight and make a decision in the morning.
Then I had a customer pop by the studio with some products for me to photograph which I did while he waited and whilst I was doing the product photography I had a call from another client confirming the Orchard Theatre shoot in London for Monday next week. That's great news as I love working in London and have missed being there the past couple of weeks.
Then the interesting bit. In the business park where my studio is based there is an adult TV channel (they also have some Pyschic channles too!) and the owner asked me if I'd do him an urgent favour and photograph one of their ladies for this week's edition of the Sunday Sport. I agreed and the lovely lady arrived in my studio at 6pm for her shoot with nothing but some very skimpy swim suits. My trusty assistant Kirsty (a top girl and all round super star) was on hand to help me and we duly took the required pictures for the paper. Sometimes being a photographer is a really tough job and shooting a pretty lady in a swim suit (minus the top half!!!!) is a tough ask but we got through it.
It's our staff Christmas lunch tomorrow (that's me and Melanie basically) and we're off to Le Manior to sample Raymond Blanc's cuisine.
I've posted another picture of the lovely Zoe from last week's shoot.

No comments: