Wednesday 2 December 2009


This morning's job at Leighton Buzzard went very well and luckily it didn't rain and it wasn't freezing cold!. The brief was to capture a race from a bus stop on the far side of Leighton Buzzard with 6 competitors. One was walking, one in a taxi, one on the bus and three on bicycles. This is all part of the "Get On Track" campaign being run by Central Beds Council to encourage commuters to the railway station to use alternative ways of getting to the station other than their cars.

I also photographed the guys from Central Beds handing out leaflets and promotional coffee thermos mugs to commuters coming through the station and the whole event went really well thanks to Emma the Press Officer for Central Beds.

The upshot was that the cyclists won followed by the taxi, then the bus and finally the walker.

I've attached a picture of the winning team of cyclists who look pretty pleased with themselves as they arrived at the station.

After the morning's work I went back to the studio and did some top level poncing about for about an hour (always good to do!) then back to the office to process some of the pictures from this morning as Emma needed some urgently for a press release.

Tomorrow I'm in London for a party in the evening. One of my best clients has invited me along and I'm looking forward to a night out.

I've left Friday open at the moment to catch up on the post shoot processing from this week so hopefully come the weekend I'll be relaxed, calm and up to date.




No comments: