Wednesday 23 December 2009


I spent this morning retouching the family shots from the studio session last Saturday and I'm pleased with the results. I supplied the guys that came to the studio with 40 pictures of them and their little boy and I hope they like the finished pictures.

Then I processed a couple of quick product shots I did for a mate that has a small lighting company and that is me up to date and ready for Christmas!.

Tomorrow is a day off and then I'm off until 4th Jan unless an urgent job comes in.

I'm going to be doing some family pictures in the studio over the holiday as well as some still life work for the studio web site and that should keep me out of trouble and from getting bored.

I'd like to wish everyone reading this a Happy Christmas and thanks for following my blog throughout 2009!.

Here's another picture of the very pretty Amy.


No comments: