Thursday 6 May 2010


Tonight I photographed a charity fashion show for a small charity called Mercy in Action who raise money for children living in terrible conditions in the Philippines. They have three charity shops near to where I live and I've got to know them as I often buy clothes from them for the studio and location shoots that I do with models when we want to ruin the dresses or distress them a bit!. I also donated a studio shoot to the auction and that raised another £50 which was great.

Yesterday I spent the day with a client planning a viral video and advertising campaign which I'm very excited about. I've got some ideas for a 30 second advert which I will film and direct and we're hoping to start filming within the next month. It's going to be a bit risque so should be fun to make!.

Tomorrow I'm back in the studio again photographing some more still life shots for Arcangel - a European agency that sell pictures to paperback book publishers. They like shots of rusty padlocks and blood stained knives etc as their main market is the novel and fiction sector.

I've posted a picture from tonight's event -the lighting was very poor but some fill flash helped to save the day. The models were all volunteers and had never walked the catwalk before so I think they all did really well.



No comments: