Wednesday 26 May 2010


It was video time yesterday as I spent the day at the NEC shooting video and stills for a short movie featuring George Clooney......only joking featuring some switch gear components. OK so not the most exciting content but I'm filming it as artistically as possible and hopefully we can edit it creatively and add some exciting effects to improve things even more.

Today I'm post processing the Oswald Boateng shoot from Monday where I photographed their superb designer suit store on Savile Row in London. The interior is very dark and minimalist and I'll need to dodge and burn bits of the interior to really make it look as the eye sees it when you walk in.

Tomorrow is video editing day and then I'm shooting a great looking lady on Friday called Annalie so I'm looking forward to that - we'll do some shots in the studio and out on location too.

I've attached another of the products that I photographed last month as they are now launched and no longer under wraps. As with the product in Monday's blog we wanted a dark and moody look so I used a large softbox very close to the product with a silver reflector on the opposite side to give some fill. The background is a piece of black velvet which is great as it sucks up the light and gives a pure black background as opposed to black Colorama paper rolls that still manage to reflect light!.




No comments: