Saturday 22 May 2010


Thursday's job at the new HQ of the British Army at Andover was a really interesting shoot and turned out to be great fun. The brief was to photograph all the new furniture that has been supplied and my client and I were shown around by a Major and a Brigadier!. Both the officers were really helpful and made us very welcome - mainly I think because the furniture looked so good and my client had not only supplied the kit but also built all the tables etc on site and the install went very smoothly.


It was a lovely sunny day too and the drive across to Andover on the A34 from Bicester was really enjoyable so happy days all round!.


On Friday I photographed some LED lighting products in the studio and attended a business lunch in Milton Keynes - one of those networking events. I don't usually like these kind of do's but the Business Live one in MK is pretty laid back and the food is always good so I go when I can.


Last night I photographed a band called Lower Than Atlantis at a gig in Wolverton and although I'm not a heavy metal fan I have to say they were superb and I'm looking forward to processing the pictures.



I've attached another shot of Amy from our shoot last week.








No comments: