Thursday 27 May 2010


I spent most of today sending out a marketing email to each of our clients individually (each one was personalised - I hate those bog standard emails you get that feel so impersonal) detailing a special offer I'm running throughout June and July. These are always quiet months for me so I'm offering a discount if any client books two days photography or more any time in June or July. I haven't tried this before but I want to keep busy through out the summer so I figured I'd give it a try. I've already got several days in the diary for June but any extra work is always a good thing.

I'm also shooting my first viral video in June which will take up a few days and I'm very excited about this. The Canon EOS 5D MK2 (my camera) is being used to create some stunning movies at the moment - if you're interested in DSLR movies check out a guy called Vincent Laforet who's made a film called Reverie which is very arty and romantic (no shooting or bombs going off unfortunately!) but beautifully filmed with a great sound track. You'll find it on Google easily enough and I highly recommend it.......... OK I give up - here's the link :-http://www.usa.canon.com/dlc/controller?act=GetArticleAct&articleID=2326

Tomorrow I'm photographing a beautiful lady called Annalie and I'm really looking forward to it - I'll post a picture from the shoot tomorrow night if I get the chance.

In today's blog I've posted another picture of Amy - she looks stunning in this shot.


No comments: