Monday 17 May 2010


Last week was a bit quieter than normal and I'm hoping that things are going to get back to being crazy again pretty soon.

I spent Friday over at a client's office in Essex shooting a few portraits of a couple of members of staff, then we ran through a video concept I've come up with for a viral video campaign which the client liked and has now signed off. We will start filming in a couple of weeks once I've finalised the script and cast the actors.

Today I'm getting everything ready for another visit to the IUCN HQ in Gland Switzerland tomorrow where I'll be shooting both stills and video for my client. I need to double check everything as it's a there and back in a day job and that means I can't afford for anything to go wrong.

I'm spending Wednesday in the studio working with Amy (a video producer and model) on some video editing then we're heading out for a shoot on location at the disused railway station near Swanbourne.

I've posted a picture of Jade from the shoot on Friday.

No comments: