Tuesday 1 June 2010


I post processed a few more of the shots of Annalie from the shoot on Friday this morning as well as some extra shots from a shoot a couple of weeks ago with a model called Jade, then worked through some video clips I shot at an exhibition last week for a short demo movie.

The phone was busy too and we had two new enquiries in which was great news as June and July are often quiet months for me and I really need to keep busy!.

We had some good news on Sunday night too as this years International Masters Cup held the online nomination and winners ceremony. For the second year running I've had a picture nominated in the architectural section which I'm really chuffed about as the competition is intense and there are entries from photographers all around the globe. Here's a link to the nominees page - http://www.thecolorawards.com/presentation1/nominations.php?x=p&cid=72


Tomorrow I'm doing my monthly photography phone in hour on BBC Three Counties Radio with Lorna Milton. I'm on a 2.30pm so give me a call on air if you get the time!.


I've attached a picture from Friday's shoot with Annalie in today's blog. This was taken with my EOS 5D MK2 and 24-105mm F4L lens with a Bowens 500W/s flash head fitted with a small softbox. This was powered by a Bowens Travel Pak battry unit - a really useful piece of kit.


No comments: