Monday 7 June 2010


Hi Everyone - Has anyone had a problem accessing the blog lately?. If so please drop me a note via email or via the comments box. I've had some odd emails in today saying my blog is sending out spam but I can't see a problem anywhere here so it's probably yet another scam!.

The internet is so full of people trying to scam you or wreck your website and blog - you'd think they'd have other things to worry about!.

Anyway today was a great day as I had a meeting with a potential new client and came away with two jobs and the promise of more to come if everything goes well. Work is harder to find right now so that's great news.

Tomorrow I've got a video and stills shoot in London followed by a product shoot in the afternoon at one of my customer's showroom near Heathrow.

Then on Wednesday I've got another meeting with a potential new client so I'm hoping this week is going to be a good indicator of things to come!.

I've attached a picture from the shoot at Ozwald Boateng last week. This was on yesterday's entry but I deleted the entire entry after these emails arrived this morning re the spam.

No comments: