Tuesday 16 February 2010


Yesterday was a mega busy day as I spent the day at one of my customers HQ photographing all their staff for web use and for their new catalogue. It was a really fast moving day as we visited all the departments in the company and tried to capture unique shots of each team and individual which were supposed to give a feel for the job that they do.
I took loads of gear with me including four flash heads and reflectors, softboxes and reflectors and cloth backdrops etc but we ended up shooting many of the shots in available light and the rest with one softbox and a Gemini flash head running off of a travel pack to speed up the process and to keep kit to a minimum. I ended up shooting hundreds of pictures and now I'm about to start editing them.
Today was more relaxed as I worked from home finishing off the post processing from last Fridays two jobs. I also came up with an idea for this months newsletter and sent that along with some relevant pictures over to Maureen my PR lady.
Tomorrow I'm photographing a Sainsbury's store at Thetford and on Thursday I'm photographing an event in London which will be good fun.
We had some lovely feedback on the Olympic Marketing Suite photographs from the architect (my client showed them the pictures) who now wants a set of the pictures for their website etc and they've put us on their approved photographers list so fingers crossed we'll get some work from them directly.

I've attached a picture from Fridays shoot at Norton Canes Library near Birmingham.


No comments: