Sunday 14 February 2010


I've been working since 9am this morning and I think I'm about half way through the last of the post shoot processing from last week (it's now 11.45am!). Another 3-4 hours should get me up to date.

We've become very busy again and March is looking pretty busy now too so I really hope that confidence is coming back in the economy.

The shoot at the new school on Friday went very well even though we started at 7am. This was a job for a new client which always adds a bit of pressure as like to build good relationships with clients and our goal is to get repeat business whenever possible. The school itself was clean and tidy even though the kids where there from 8am onwards and I'm confident that I took some good shots. The post shoot processing on this one will take around 2-3 hours as I've got to blend the detail back into the light fittings in the classroom using layers in Photoshop which takes ages.

I'm off early again tomorrow as I'm doing some portraits for a client at their offices just north of Derby and I need to be there by 8.30am to get everything set up.

I've attached a picture from Thursday's second shoot at the Harvey Jones Kitchen Showroom in Oxford.

No comments: