Monday 8 February 2010




It's been a mad day today and I'm still going at 10pm!. I started off with a shoot in Worcester where I photographed the interior of an Apple iPod and Mac store for one of my best clients. The shoot went really well and I'm really pleased with the pictures. The store was very clean and had lovely bright white counters and vivid artwork on the walls with one part of the store being black and full of shelving so it was a challenge technically but great fun.


Then I drove from there across to Luton for my monthly radio show on BBC Three Counties Radio with presenter Lorna Milton. I always love doing the radio show and today we had some really good questions in via text and email and the show went very quickly. Lorna makes it easy to be honest because she's such a good presenter and she's always got so much energy in the studio which is very infectious.


Today's been great for new work and we've had five new commissions in today which will take us in to March which is just brilliant. Lets hope it continues and that we all have a busy year.


I've still got a good couple of hours work to do tonight on the post processing side of things so I'm going to crack on. I've attached a couple of snaps taken today of me and Lorna in the studio during a break in the show by Amy (thanks Amy and thanks for modelling on Saturday - you were great!).




No comments: