Saturday 6 February 2010


We had some fun today shooting my ace model and colleague Amy in a wedding dress at Horwood House in a shoot for a Limo hire company called Top Marque Limos based near my studio in Bletchley. They provide a top quality Limo service and their car is very cool and unusual. The shoot was put together at the very last minute on a tight budget - in fact on no budget!. Rick the owner of the Limo asked me on Thursday if I'd do some basic pictures of the car for a wedding fayre next week. I said I'd do it as a favour then that afternoon I spotted a lovely wedding dress in the charity shop in Winslow for £30 (see low budget but fun!). I bought the dress and by some miracle it fitted Amy almost perfectly - we just used a studio clamp at the back to pull it in a bit.

The idea I had was to do the shoot at Horwood House then pop along to the old station at Swanbourne and basically wreck the dress for some runaway bride style shots. The problem was that Amy loved the dress and has ended up keeping it!. In fact she kept it on after the shoot and I dropped her at Asda in Milton Keynes to meet her folks wearing the dress!.

Sometimes the really low key shoots are the most fun.

I've attached one of the pictures to the blog.


1 comment:

tony hughes said...

The only reason the pics and the general shoot went so well is all down to a very professional photographer. It was a great day and the only thing missing was the sun lol. Tony