Tuesday 2 February 2010



Thanks to the miracle of the broadband dongle I'm writing this entry from my standard class seat (poor show!) on a Virgin Pendolino just coming in to Warrington Bank Quay.
This morning's shoot at a health centre just outside Glasgow went well although the job was quite small - basically one lecture theatre with no furniture in it. The second job though was great and consisted of a development of three office blocks in Edinburgh. The interior finishes were very high quality and I'm sure I've got a few portfolio shots in there which is great news.
I took a new enquiry today on the mobile for a commercial shoot for a lighting manufacturer that I've never worked with before and that is always good as it gives me a chance to expand our client base.
Tomorrow I'm post processing all of today's and yesterday's work in the office and on Thursday I'm hoping to visit the Arc show in London where some of my clients will be exhibiting which will give me a chance to catch up and take a look at their new products.
Hopefully I've got the Natwest Bank photography in London to do on Friday but we're still waiting for the final go ahead from the client.
I've just taken a snap on the webcam built in to my netbook and attached it to the blog. Unfortunately there's no self timer on the webcam so I needed to press the button hence the wine glass in my mouth!. I must say though that the Hardys Cabernet Shiraz on board is pretty good stuff!.

No comments: