Wednesday 10 February 2010


I didn't get time to write an entry for yesterday as I got back home at around 9pm and basically crashed out on the sofa - it was a pretty tiring day. I had a meeting with a client in the morning to discuss some upcoming work, then headed off to London at lunchtime where I visited another client very briefly. Then it was on to the Olympic site where I photographed the marketing suite for a regular client. The suite looked great and my favourite shot was taken looking out onto the balcony with the construction site of the new stadium in the background.

The train trip home was a pain as there had been a broken down train on the line at Watford so everything was very delayed. My train was 45 minutes late leaving and was totally heaving with folks standing up everywhere. We then got an announcement to say that although we now had the train full and ready to go we didn't have a driver - great!. Eventually the guard came on the tannoy to inform us the driver was coming along the platform and we were nearly ready to go - wow the excitement!. Sure enough the driver walked past with a cup of tea in hand and we were ready to go.

Today I'm working in Oxford where I'm photographing a kitchen showroom first then I'm photographing some hotel rooms at Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir hotel and restaurant.

I've attached a dusk shot of the new Olympic stadium.


No comments: