Tuesday 8 November 2011

In September I spent a day at the new crematorium in Milton Keynes shooting some stills and video for Adrian Morrow of AJM Architects who designed the building for Milton Keynes Council. The new crematorium is a beautiful piece of modern architecture and utilises some cutting edge technology such as heat recuperation and natural ventilation among many and I love the natural concrete finishes and flowing shapes of the structure. I posted some of the still images a few weeks ago in the blog and here is the finished video.




All the footage was taken on my EOS 5D MK2 with a 24-105mm F4L lens, 24mm T/S (Tilt and Shift) lens and 17-40mm F4L lens. My partner at Inverse Square Media (our video production company) edited the video footage with a program called Avid and the client was very pleased with the results!.

I'm working at the Lux Live event tomorrow and Thursday at Earls Court as the official photographer which should be fun as the show is going to be really busy and many of my clients will be there. I'm also shooting some video clips for the Lux website so if you're attending the show and want to be in the video give me a shout!. I'm hoping the show will really catch on as this is the first one and the signs are good as there's lots of talk on Twitter etc about it.

Speaking of Twitter you can find me there as redshiftphoto so give me a follow!.

No comments: