Saturday 12 February 2011

Just a quick update re my little test of the £39 video camera I mentioned in the blog a couple of weeks ago. I bought this neat little Kodak mini video camera from Jessops and promised to put up a sample of the video from it but didn't get around to it. Well I tried it out last week on the London Underground and I've uploaded the output into this entry. Bearing in mind the fact that it only cost £39 and has a very small fixed focus lens with no white balance settings etc I think it's done a pretty good job. The output is only VGA quality but it's fine for uploading to YouTube etc.
Here's a link to the camera on the Jessops site - typically enough they've just put the price up to £45 but it's still a good fun product at a good price - http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/78704/show.html

I know the clips I've uploaded are pretty basic but I guess that's the point with these mini cameras - it's good fun and easy to use!.

No comments: